Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, January 7, 2011

PLAYING HIDE N' SEEK WITH CAPITAIN AMERICA!

"I'm Cappen America! Dis es my sealed an my gun."

He jumps up on the couch to dramatize how he's a superhero.
"I would save you mom, I would!"

Captain America and I then start our adventure to find Logan, I mean The Hulk, since he's hiding from bad guys and Captain America needs to save him.


Pretty good spot I'd say. It was taking me too long to find him, so he finally popped out before he passed out! I never would have thought to look in there. Seriously, kids are limber! No fair.

No comments: