Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, January 31, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS...........

Jason was washing dishes and noticed that one of my favorite aluminum cake pans had been punctured somehow. He brought the pan over to me so I could see and Silas was sitting on my lap. I said, "Oh no, my favorite pan." Silas says, "Oh well, guess it can be an antique now, huh mom!"

Logan walked up to Jason and I one morning after breakfast and said, "I know how to make Ohs cereal now. It's just honey and crackers. They show the recipe on the box. Can we make some?"

We were driving to Kemmerer to see Talon and Nanna Sharyn was sitting by Silas and they were having a little chat. Silas says to her, "I'm going to mawwy my mom when I gwow up." Nanna said, "I don't think your daddy will like that, you might have some competition Si." Silas shrugged and said, "I'll mawwy hoe when I'm all gwown up and she's bown again, and she will be so hot!" Jason was laughing out loud by now and he said, "I think Mom's hot too Si!"

We were getting ready to leave one evening and Silas was not being very cooperative about getting his shoes, socks and coat on. Jason had given him several warnings so by the third time he was asked to get ready and he didn't listen he was put on restriction. He started crying, and was very upset. Jason loaded the boys into the van, and I hopped in a we headed on our way. A few minutes down the road Silas says, "Mom, I tink I hode my heawt bwaking. I'm so sad. Daddy bwoke my heawt alweady." I was silently laughing while Jason asked him, "Do you need a new one?" and Silas replied "No, deres not any moe heawts. I'm gonna haf to trow my heawt away!"

Silas came downstairs with the dolls we have for when the nieces come to visit. He says, "Mom I have two babies, dey came from my belly. But I need to feed dem and I can't find dere bottle and my babies are gonna get skinny!" LOL

No comments: