Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MY TOP 10 OF 2010.....

Finding out that I'm going to be an aunt again...from my youngest two brothers, and that their baby boys are both due on the same day!

My first helicopter ride in May with Jason and the boys. It was a thrill! Incredible, exciting, and a little scary.

Having mom come and visit for two weeks and getting all my family together. I miss everyone and wish we could be together all the time.

Logans' 6th birthday! I love to Celebrate his life.

Logan starting First Grade. It's sad to me that he's growing so fast, where have the last six years gone. But it's good to see that he's growing into a kind, polite and gentle young man. He loves school, has lots of friends and he's so very smart!

Spending a week in Irrigon in August visiting the great women in my life; my Mom, Aunt Francie, Grandma Kelley, Cousins Lara and Shana and all the second cousins.

Oregon coast vacation with Jason and the boys. Lincoln City, Long Beach, Astoria......I can still smell the ocean, hear the waves, and feel the sand between my toes.

Silas' 3rd birthday! What would my life be like without him? Peaceful....quite....and completely boring. He brought color to our lives. I still can't believe he lived to celebrate another birthday. This child scares me to death. He's a wild man and I need to keep him on a short leash.

Finding out in September that I'm having another baby! Joy, pure joy, mixed in with a little anxiety and worry that everything will go smoothly with the pregnancy. But in the end I'm comforted to know that Heavenly Father hears my prayers and knows the desires of my heart. I can't wait to meet this little human being.

Logan playing soccer. It doesn't matter that we spent half the games laughing, not at him....entirely, really. It was just fun to see him running around having a good time.

No comments: