Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OUR NEW ARRIVAL TO THE FAMILY, MY NEPHEW TALLON SANDBERG

It's been a big month for my family! Both my younger brothers welcomed new babies. Let me introduce you to Michael's son Tallon, who was born in Evanston, WY on Sunday January 10th at 1:50 am. He weighed 5 lbs 10 oz and was 18 1/2" long. He was born a month early, as was Kleyton.

Here is daddy with his sweet little man.
Here is big brother Carter. What a tender picture!
It amazes me how the Whitby genes are so dominant! He looks just like Mike and Carter's baby pics even though each have different mothers.
Ohhh! I just want to cuddle him. Look at that poor little face. Kisses, kisses.
Even though he's a month early his lungs are working just fine!
I can't wait to see him. I'm so glad he's here and that I get to be his Auntie. It's amazing how you can love someone so much and you've never even held them.

No comments: