Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, January 13, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS.....

Silas has re-grown quite an attachment to Logan's "Little Foot" stuffed dinosaur. He doesn't remember, but when he was about 16 months old he drug that thing everywhere! The other night after we said our prayers, I bent over to give him a kiss and he suddenly remembered he didn't have Little Foot. "Mom, mom, weo es pillow foot. I fogot him Mom! I need to find my pillow foot, I can't seep wiffout him!"

A few days ago I was preparing Silas for a bath. The tub was filling with water and I was stripping him down when he very quietly whispers in my ear, "Mom, pwomise me sumtin." I laughed and said "Okay, what do you want me to promise." He then said, with a little impatience in his voice "Dus pwomise me fost mom and Io tew you." I then replied, "Siley, I can't promise you anything without knowing what it is first, so tell me what you want me to promise." Very quietly he says, "Pwomise me you won't get mad at me when I poop in the tub."...What!

I was getting Silas ready for bed one night, and as I was putting his pj's on he says, "OOOhhh mom, yew hands awe fweezin!" I said, "Sorry buddy". He then pats my cheek and says, "Dats okay mom, I still love yew anyway."

No comments: