Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, January 21, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS..,.

For a fun afternoon snack this week I gave the boys Pop Rocks. These were my absolute favorite candy when I was a little girl, and they are extremely hard to find these days. Silas was so excited, he kept jumping up and down and saying, "I luff pock wops mom. Tanks fo my pock wops mom, tanks so much!"

We were in the van driving down the road and out of the clear blue Logan asks, "Mom, when you die can I have the van?"

Uncle Mike got a new tattoo this week in honor of his son Talon. Over lunch one days Silas says to me, "Mom can I get a tactoo? I wan a tactoo wight heo", as he points to his right elbow!

We came out of the house one evening to drive to Alpine to see the family and there were some big, dark storm clouds hanging right above us. Logan says, "Wow, mom look! Look at the size of that cumulonimbus".....a huh? I promise he doesn't get his science smarts from me.

No comments: