Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTNE'S WITH NO VALENTINE


I am a single mom tonight. Jason will be in San Diego then Vegas until Thursday night...sniff, sniff. Guess I will cuddle up on the couch with my favorite pillow and blanket and watch romantic re-runs on T.V....and fall to sleep listening to the love songs that Jason burned from me years ago. Yes, my husband is a romantic at heart. I'll never let you go by Steelheart is his "ultimate" song to me. Bet you didn't know we were closet Big Hair 80's Rockers!

No comments: