Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, February 4, 2011

I JINXED IT....I ALWAYS DO!

I knew I shouldn't have posted anything about my favorite show a month ago. I just KNEW I would jinx it....and I did. I just couldn't keep my big mouth shut! Imagine my shock, surprise and utter horror as I tuned into Medium last week for what I thought was a regular episode only to find out that it was the series finale. What!! Just like that.....no warning, no.....nothing. The show is over and the terrible part is how they ended the series. I have praised the writers of this show from the get go, very creative, but this was an utter failure, a complete disappointment! Not only did the viewers and fans who have watched this show for years deserve better, but so did the characters. Terrible closure, terrible. I don't want to say too much for those who haven't seen it yet....but it's the WORST series finale I have ever watched. Shame on you CBS Productions....tsk, tsk, tsk! R.I.P Medium, and thank you Patricia Arquette, for bringing life to Allison's character. You were amazing and she will be missed.

No comments: