Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, February 3, 2011

AMY'S HONEY-MARSHMALLOW BUTTER


(Right as I was taking the photo, sneaky Siley snuck a taste!)

(Photo sans grubby-chubby fingers.)

FOR ANDI:

1/2 c softened butter
1 c honey
1-12 oz jar Smuckers marshmallow ice cream topping
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Whip and serve. This would make cardboard not only edible, but taste completely delicious!

1 comment:

Handi Andi said...

I want to eat that whole bowl with a spoon and then lick it with my fingers. Ryan and Kenna are in total agreement with that. Ryan ate that biscuit and immediately said "you only brought me one? I could have eaten ten because that honey butter was so amazing." I had to explain that Kenna had eaten the other half of the pan because she liked the "frosting" so much. You are a rockstar! Don't know if I ever met a recipe/creation of yours that I didn't like. :-)