Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, February 4, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS...........

Logan says to me one day, "Mom, did you know that Carson in my class lost his mind last night." I was already chuckling and I tried to keep a straight face because he was totally serious. "Really", I said. "That sounds serious, what happened?" "I don't know", he said. "He just said that last night he went crazy and lost his mind. And I don't think he's going to find it mom!" Ohh, that's my Logan. Hilarious!

I was making lunch and Silas walks into the kitchen and says, "Mom, you come here wight now and give yer little Siley some luffs. I need some luffin!"


While driving in the van Logan says, "Mom, can I unbuckle really quick to grab my drink, it's on the other side?" Before I could say anything Silas replies in a panicked voice, "No! No Logan! Dats dust too dangowous you could get hote. We luff you too much!"

I was tickling Silas and blowing kisses on his belly. I was making munching sounds and nibbling his neck as he was squirming and squealing. I said to him, "Ohhhh....I love you so much I could just gobble you up!" He stared at me for a second and said in a very serious tone, "But mom, you can't eat me! Den you won't have yoe Silas anymoe." LOL

While grocery shopping one day, Silas says "matter of fact"-ly from the grocery cart, "Ya know mom, when I gwow up, I'm gonna be an Enja Tootle. Yes I am!".....(Ninja Turtle....crack me up).

Logan says to me one day as I picked him up from school. "Mom, do you know what a stampete is?" I giggled a little and replied, "Ummm, I'm not sure. Why don't you tell me." He said, "It's when there are like 10,000 people on the other side and they are all running toward you and they will probably stomp you and squoosh you unless you get out of the way!".... Wow...where did that come from? How very dramatic!

No comments: