Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Saturday, February 26, 2011

IF I WERE PRESIDENT..............

Logan wrote the following short essay in school on President's Day: (Notice the small drawing at the top of the page. That is President Washington in the middle, and the drawing to the left is President Washington getting a massage. Yaah, who knows about that one. I asked him and he told me that his teacher at school told him that they got massages!)

If I were President..."I would put up a flag to tell people that I was home. I would help the starving children. I would want everyone to not fite. I would teach people to tell the truth. I would want people that are slaves to be free."

On the back he drew this:

It's him parachuting out of the "Presidential chopper." What totally cracks me up is his crazy imagination! Notice the gunman above him, and the fact that he wrote "weeeeee!" as he jumped! So much detail in the aerial view....streets, cul-de-sacs, farm land, a school w/ a playground, mountains, gardens and trees. What a great kid!

No comments: