Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, December 30, 2010

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS......

Silas snuck into my bed early one morning. I said "hello baby" he said, "I dust wan to cuddo wif you mom. I said, "you precious little boy." He touched my cheek and said, "you pwecious litto momma."

Jason overhead Silas playing and talking to himself. Here is what he overheard. In a high pitched, sad voice he said: "Oh no, I bwoke it dadda." Then he changed his voice deep to sound like a dad and said, "Alright! I'm so mad at you kids."....too funny.

Silas crawled into my lap and said to me, "I wish I was a dadda mom, and I could hode babies all day long!"

No comments: