Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, December 5, 2010

MY EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!


Jason surprised me early with one my Christmas presents! He is so thoughtful, and sweet, and such a bargain shopper. He noticed that I needed more cabinet/storage space near my vanity since every square inch of my counter was covered in bottles, and sprays, and lotions, etc. (most women can relate). So he installed this beautiful cabinet, which I absolutely love, and best of all, he only paid $50 for it at Lowes. It was an opened take back, and in perfect condition. Now that's my man! Now I don't feel so cluttered, and messy, and that's a wonderful feeling.

And what better thing to do with the empty cabinet box, than to make a castle to fight off the fire-breathing dragons for Sir Si, and Sir Lo-Lo, Knights of Williams table.


Jason gave each of the boys a flashlight to play with inside their castle.

No comments: