Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, December 17, 2010

WHERE ARE YOU CHRISTMAS?

I love the song Where are you Christmas sung by Faith Hill. I am going to share the lyrics, and I have changed one integral part of the song to reflect it's true meaning.

Where are you CHRIST
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear music play

My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean CHRIST changes too

Where are you CHRIST
Do you remember
The one you used to know
I'm not the same one
See what the time's done
Is that why you have let me go

CHRIST is here
Everywhere, oh
CHRIST is here
If you care, oh

If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like CHRIST all the time

I feel you CHRIST
I know I've found you
You never fade away
The joy of CHRIST
Stays here inside us
Fills each and every heart with love

Where are you CHRIST
Fill your heart with love

No comments: