Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, December 5, 2010

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS...........

Thursday morning, while I was moaning and moping on the couch, Silas climbed into my lap and said, "I know what weo make yew owie in yo head feel betto mom, how bout I giff you eskmo kisses and buff-fy kisses." In my opinion, that is just what the doctor ordered. Later that day he also said, "Mom I will take yew to da docto, I will dwive yew, k."

Friday evening during dinner, Silas hopped down from the table and disappeared. After a few minutes I began calling his name. I figured he'd run upstairs to grab his lego truck or something. Another minute or two and I decided it was time to hunt him down. Suddenly, he wasn't anywhere and I began to get worried so I recruited Jason and Logan to help with the search. Finally Logan found him. Asleep under the formal dining table.



Saturday morning Logan said to me, "Did you know mom, that alienpologists who find dinosaur bones don't think it's fair to keep them for themselves, so they give them to the owners of the museums who put them all together and let everyone in the whole world come and see them. Isn't that nice mom!"

No comments: