Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, October 21, 2010

"TINKER"ING AROUND!

10/10/10 Silas was playing with the tinker toys, obviously got a little bored and found himself in quite a tight spot!
Poor little guy looked quite uncomfortable! If he wasn't in pain, I might have left him there since he was wrapped up and couldn't get into any more trouble.

I had to tip him upside down and shake very hard to get him out. I was worried there for a second I might have to break the can, but he finally "popped" out. With quite a bit of relief in his voice he said, "Tanks for rescooen me mom!" Then he gave me a big hug and kiss.

No comments: