Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, October 22, 2010

SI VS. THE OLD MAN

While Carly was in town this week, we all met at Mike and Leanna's for dinner and games to watch their kids while they had a date night. McKinley, who is 8, started to chase Silas around the house with an old man Halloween mask. To say that Silas was terrified is an understatement. I felt pretty bad after the 30 seconds of terror because he was so upset. I had been in the other room when McKinley started the horror fest, so I jumped into the situation in the middle of it. I really should of stopped McKinley, but it really was funny, so I grabbed my iphone camera and rolled film. Don't judge me too harshly!



Once he calmed down, he realized that it was just a toy and even put it on.

1 comment: