Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Saturday, October 9, 2010

SILAS GETS A BLACK EYE......


8/10/10 I must admit I thought I had at least another 10 years before I'd have to deal with a "black-eye" incident. I guess I'm relieved that he lost the fight to the back of the couch, and that I'm not sitting in the Principals office. In truth, I'm sure that day will come! Logan, Carter and Silas were rough-housing upstairs and Silas was pushed into the frame of the couch face first. There was no blood, or tears, just a few "owie mama, owie, dey push me!" His nose was a lot more swollen than it looks and of course I was worried that he might have broken it. I'm sure if Jason hadn't been home to comfort me, I would have made a trip to the InstaCare. Needless to say, it didn't slow him down. He was back to Cyclone Silo within the hour, and his nose healed just fine.

No comments: