Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, October 22, 2010

I AM NOT MY BODY


I love this woman! I have never met her, but she has won my heart, and my prayers for a lifetime. This is Stephanie Nielson, and she is an inspiration. She is a christian, a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, a survivor of a near fatal plane crash, and a hero. Her story is miraculous. It's remarkable, bone chilling, uplifting, and life changing! Her daily soulful and heart wrenching thoughts, insight and faith about her new life and her struggles are such encouragement and motivation for every mother. Visit her blog at www.nieniedialogues.com and share her joy along this new journey.

"I'm just grateful that I have the opportunity to be on this earth and be a mother and to do the things that I love and enjoy. I view my role now as more divine. It's something more. Not just a mother who wakes up and makes her kids food. It's a mother who enriches and teaches about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's a privilege and I see it more as privilege than anything. To me beauty and motherhood are one, they are the same thing. There is a plan for us, and it's a plan that will ultimately give us the greatest joy and happiness we will ever experience. This is my new life, and it is oh so good."

Learn of her story. MY NEW LIFE

No comments: