Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, October 25, 2010

THE COOKIE MONSTER!

Today I finally discovered who the Cookie Monster is in my house.


It's a little green-eyed blonde!
The cookies have been disappearing quickly over the last few days, and I attributed it to my other green-eyed blonde, Jason, who of course can down an entire package of Oreos in one sitting. It seems that his little "mini me" loves them as much as his daddy does. It didn't matter to Silas that when I found him he was precariously sitting on the edge of the counter, with one cheek literally hanging off, completely oblivious to the danger of possibly cracking his head open...or worse. I ran to him and quickly scooted him further in so I could snap a picture before I had heart attack! Now I know why he hasn't been hungry enough to eat his dinner at night. I guess it's time to move the cookies to the pantry.

No comments: