Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A NEW BALL FOR KRESTA

This is interesting.........
What is it for? My fingers.....
naaaa, my mouth!She started growling at me when as I was taking pictures. She was very concerned that I was going to take away her new toy!
These are the perfect balls for babies to hold. Her pudgey little fingers fit right into the small holes, and it's flexible and smooth. The best part, only $1 at the dollar store. Hooyah!

No comments: