Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, February 5, 2012

MY NEW OFFICE SET

I apologize to everyone about my procrastination. Friends and family have been asking me to post pics of my new office furniture since last SEPTEMBER. So without further ado, here it is: an oval desk, a 2 drawer lateral file and a quad bookcase.
It suits me don't you think? I'm a little quirky and eclectic and in so being, I like quirky, eclectic and unique furniture. It's definitely different. I love the oval desk. (excuse the dusty shelf....ewww)
The bookshelves are my second fav. I love the space. Still haven't organized everything quite yet, but I swear decor is always a work in progress.

No comments: