Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Here is Silas with his "compooter". When I told him it was time to move it into another room so I wouldn't trip over him while cooking dinner, he replied, "but wait mom, I"m dust almost done....I'm checking on sometin important. It's da Titanic, doyunt it sunk when it hit a big ice cube."

From the look of grave concern on Si's face you would think that he's watching a horror movie....but it was just Toy Story. He had a minor freak out from one of the scenes in the movie and closed his eyes and covered his ears! Funny, funny, funny.

Here are the boys playing dinosaurs. In case you're wondering (as I was), they are at the watering hole getting a drink.
Silas wrote a book from sticky notes.....I tried not to cringe when I saw it. Sticky notes are expensive little buggars! But I guess you can't put a price on creativity.


No comments: