Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LOGAN'S ARTWORK FROM 1ST GRADE

Jason was so proud! Check out the score. hehehe




His level of detail at 6 yrs old amazes me.
Caden is my SIL Holly's nephew....but we call him a cousin.
I love his spelling on this one....skerd, just precious.
This makes me smile as well!
LOL! Where did this come from. His teacher told me she would crack up over his drawings, they were her favorite.
Seriously, I'm not being biased here...just look how cute Kresta is in this picture. So ugly she's adorable. I love the flowers on her onsie.


No comments: