Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PRINNY K IS GROWING UP TOO FAST.

This is what she's doing as I post these photos:
Such a precious little girl.
She reminds me so much of Logan at this age. I have to say that 8-10 months is my favorite time. She's becoming more independent, talking up a storm and her personality is starting to shine through.
Gotta be the cutest little cheerleader ever!
She was so darn cute that even the boys couldn't resist snuggling her!
Silas loves to make her laugh. It comes quite natural for him, since he is such a silly kid.
Christmas smiles! Even waking her up 3 hours early won't put her in a bad mood. Taking a bath with her cousin Brielle
Can you tell that she'd been crying for a couple minutes right before I took this picture? I was busy making dinner and she just wanted to be held. All I did was smile and talk to her and she immediately started beaming. She has such a sweet little disposition, even when she's mad.
Here favorite place to take a nap, on the jumperoo. Funny thing is, even those she's sleeping, she still bounces every once in a while. I need to get it on camera. Logan did the same thing as well.
Kresta looks a little concerned to be left alone in the hands of Silas! Don't get me wrong he loves his baby sister, but he's also Cycone Silo...and she knows it!

No comments: