Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

LOVE AT FIRST BITE!


So I'm going along in life, thinking that I'm enjoying the best there is to offer in the Chip department, when I am rudely awakened to the fact that I've been missing out! FUNKY FUSION people, they are amazing! My sister-in-law Taska can concur. We found them at the hole in wall NPS (LOVE THIS STORE). The brand name is DIRTY'S...so it threw me off a little. But on the drive home we popped those babies open and the two of us quickly devoured the ENTIRE bag. Okay, so the bag is only 5 oz, but still...I didn't come up for air until they were all gone! At first it's tangy, then salty, then a little sweet, then sour. The best way to describe it is possibly a mixture of a salt and vinegar and a barbeque, but truly that description doesn't give it justice. It's the chip with kick, it's the chip that other chips are jealous of. My boys love them, and take it from me, if Logan likes them you're bound to like them too. Taska told me that The Good Earth also sells them here locally in UT. They are also sold at Harmons, and you can buy from their website. www.dirtys.com.

No comments: