Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, May 24, 2010

ONE COLOR, TWO COLOR, RED COLOR, BLUE COLOR..........

5/6/2010: It was Dr. Seuss week at Butterfield Elementary, and it was Crazy Hair day.

Oh the wonderful things imagination can do.
You can color your hair any color you want to.

Pink on the sides, and orange on top. Green like the Grinch, we don't want to stop.
A little blue here, let's get crazy and loose. Add some purple, let's celebrate Seuss!
For Teacher Appreciation I decorated Miss Clifford's door. I had less than 24 hour notice that they wanted me to do this, since I found out late Sunday afternoon that it needed to be done by 8 am Monday morning. They sent me an email Friday afternoon...I'm terrible at checking my email regularly, as everyone knows!


No comments: