Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, May 24, 2010

C IS FOR CLIMBING............

4/4/2010: I'm in the house when I hear the screaming: "Hhhheeelllppp. Mom, hhheeelllppp!" Logan found himself in quite a predicament. This is not the first time he's done this.

I know what you're thinking. What kind of a mother stops to grab her camera, and then stops to take a picture!! When I heard the screaming I looked out the window, so I grabbed my camera on my way out the back door. It really looks much worse than it was...he was actually laughing.

C is for Climbing!


C is for cheese!
C is for Cute boys.

C is for Chilly, and Chocolate (the hot sort that is).

No comments: