Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS........

While saying his evening prayers a couple days ago Logan said, "..and thank you for the mom and dad I got to be born to, .....and help me tomorrow at the Dr.'s office if I have to get a shot, that I can be a big boy and not cry."

While driving in the van on our way to pick up his cousins, Logan very thoughtfully and very serious says to me, "I'm from heaven Mom, did you know that?"

Logan was helping Silas get dressed the other day and he said, "Silas let's put on your coat, k, so you can be warm outside". Silas said, "Jakket, Logan, jakket". Logan, with a lot of patience in his voice said, "Yes it is Siley. It is a Jacket, but did you know it's also called a coat. A coat can be a jacket and a jacket can be a coat! K!"

While talking about all the different jobs people have, I asked Logan what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said: "I'm going to be a Daddy, but I have to get married first, and then I'll be a Daddy. I don't know who I'm going to marry, I don't think I've met her yet, because they say that you know when you meet her, and I don't remember."

No comments: