Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, May 24, 2010

THE TEA "WAFFAALL"

4/26/2010: Cyclone Silo strikes again! I made a large pitcher of honey and lemon green tea, 24 cups to be exact. I put it in a beverage dispenser with a spigot so it would be easy to access in the spare fridge. What was I thinking? Apparently I was asking for trouble.
Silo decided that it would be so much fun to hold down the spout and watch all the tea pour out. When I asked him what he was doing, "I makeen a waffall mom, a waffall".

Luckily, there were two bins under the dispenser that caught 90% of the tea. For some reason I'm missing another picture of the middle drawer. This drawer is our cheese drawer, and when I found him, all the cheese was completely submerged..with kraft singles floating on top. Just in case your are wondering, no...most cheese is not waterproof! Oh well, lesson learned and the fridge needed a good cleaning anyway.

No comments: