Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"This is the key to all life mom! It's the key to heaven."

Jason and I rented a movie called "The Vanishing" from redbox. Big name actors and the storyline was spooky. People woke up one day to a world where everyone just, yep...you guessed it, Vanished! All that was left were piles of clothes everywhere. Could have been better. Anyway, Jason was so tired he headed to bed early without finishing the movie. An hour later I head up the stairs to bed and find this.........(There are a bagillion reasons why I LOVE him, but his sense of humor is top 5. He keeps me on my toes and I don't know what I'd do without him!)

Si was getting himself ready to take Logan to school. Shirt, underwear, no socks or shoes...but don't forget the leather "motocycko jacket", which is of course...upside down.


No comments: