Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, August 7, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS...............

I was lying on the couch with the kids as they were watching Scooby-Doo and Silas leans over and kisses me on the forehead. Then he pauses, smiles big from ear to ear and says, "Wow mom, you smeel sooooooo good!" He sniffs my face again...."Yep you do. You smeel like fiyoworks. I LUFF IT!"....as he sniffs my face again. This is truly funny because I actually do smell like a campfire since I have been using a special Dermalogica topical product to clear out my pores (hormone break-out from post pregnancy) and one of the main ingredients is, you guessed it....sulfur!

Silas walks up to me and gives me a big hug and says to me, "Mom yew know dat I love you and I'll never leave you. Nope, I'll never let you go mom. I'll protect you!"

Jason took Silas to Primary class last week. As he walked him down the row of Sunbeams to his seat, Silas pointed to a boy at the end of his row and very matter-of-fact says aloud, "Dad, dat's Gage, he's my fwend. Yeah, I'm pwetty sowa (sure)...... he's a weoewolf." LOL

No comments: