Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

IPHONE DOWNLOAD.............

Hide and seek. Here I was 9 months pregnant, Jason out of town and I couldn't find them anywhere. I looked and looked for almost 10 minutes and I was becoming frantic! On my hands and knees, looking everywhere...up and down the stairs...calling out to them that they won and it was time to come out now...mommy's getting worried...it's not funny anymore. All the slider locks were on all exit doors so I knew they were still in the house. I had already opened the laundry room and peeked in quickly, but then I turned on the light. Logan was grinning, and I about had a heart attack! This was the first and LAST time they'll climb in the washer. They couldn't get out, Logan had closed it until it locked them in. They were so excited that I couldn't find them. Needless to say, we had a heart to heart about dangerous places to play.

Back in April Silas was giving Kresta "luffs"....then she got the hiccups and he kept his face on my belly to feel her rhythmic thumps.....and he was giggling.

A picture Logan drew at school of his teacher. What a great imagination he has!
"I see a cwack mom...Logan's bum has a cwack en et."
Logan' drew this picture back in April. I love that he drew Kresta in my belly...and how we spelled "picher" and "pregnit."
Si's new hair cut. It's finally done. I'm finally over it, and Jason is happy that he no longer hears, "What a pretty little girl....or she or her. .He's definitely his daddy's little boy! It's amazing how much he looks like Jason.
One of the reasons why I finally cut Siley's hair....the morning rat's nest.
Another of Logan's artwork. Silas and pregnant me jumping rope!

No comments: