Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ROCK-A-BYE BABY IN....BENCH....FLOOR...UNDER A TRAIN TABLEI!

I put Silas on the time-out bench in the mudroom while I cleaned up the mess he made with a PERMANENT black marker. He scribbled all over the carpet and the back of the couch. It took about 15 minutes, and I must admit I forgot about him in the middle of my scrubbing frenzy.
Asleep in the hallway....tuckered out from running around with his cousins before bedtime.
Asleep under the train table while hiding at bedtime.


I promise I do clothe my children! Silas is horrible about stripping off his clothes when he get's hot, sometimes up to 4 times a day. Even though he's seems half naked half most of the time, I swear I'm a good mom!

No comments: