Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, August 26, 2011

SEE...SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!

This is for those of you that think Kresta looks like Jason.


This is me when I was a day old. Now you know how I have all "the hair".

This is Kresta at 10 days old.
We look alike, right? I think so. She has less hair than me,(thanks to Jason) and of course take into account that I was born 5 lbs 2 oz (2 lbs of hair!), nearly 2 2/12 lbs lighter than her 7 lb 6 oz chubbiness....we still look alike.
Right?

No comments: