Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, March 7, 2011

MEET THE NEW MAN IN MY LIFE!

I call him Jimmy (trying to create a rapport) but he's better known as Gym.
You might have heard him called by a few other names, some of which I can't repeat. A few words I associate with him lately are: pain, huffing/puffing, sore muscles, suffering, moaning/groaning, sweating....and a few expletives I'd rather not repeat! He and I have a standing date every night....9 pm....basement. It's a love/hate relationship. He's kicking my butt, but he's growing on me. I am bound and determined to finally loose the triplets (one real baby plus lots of chub-a-lub) I've been packing around far too long now. This machine can do it all, work it all and make you bawl! We've had it over a month now, a belated Christmas present to myself. I've been looking for almost 2 years now. Had to be the right price, the right machine, the right size. Thank you KSL classifieds, and thank you Alan (names have been changed to protect the innocent) for buying this brand new $3,500 machine, only to use it a whopping 3 times....then sell me your deeply discounted dream for a fraction of what you paid! You're generous donation to the "Amy Don't Got Back" Campaign will not be forgotten any time soon. And thank you to my rock star husband who hauled it home in the pouring rain, unloaded it, and hauled it downstairs (with the help of Big Mike..aka awesome BIL). My dear husband put it together (with my assistance of course) in only 2 hours, without one cuss word or one mistake! A true engineering feat in my book. Ask me how it's going in 6 months!

No comments: