Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS..............

"I'm a piwate Captain Amewica mom!", as Silas walks up with a knight shield in one hand, a spider man mask and a batman cape (camera was out of batteries). "And wike Captain Booty I only haff one leg cuz a beeg t-wex Dinosow ate it all off!"

"Mom I had a dream last night, well it was a nightmare really. I was at school and I was in my class and everyone was looking at me funny and that's when I saw that I was still in my pajamas, but everyone else was dressed in their school clothes, except me cuz I was in my pajamas. They were laughing at me and mom, it was awful!" Poor Logan, I thought we had another 12 years and college before he started to have these dreams!

I was outside early this week and Silas was helping me clean up after a big wind storm. "My flippy, flippy! Yew found et mom, you found my flippy, flippy!" (frisbee)

Mike and Carter have been staying with us for the week. This morning Silas comes upstairs into my room to tell me, "I stepped on deaw poop downstairs mom. Ets all ovo da flow!" Nothing like hearing about poop in the morning to get a mom out of bed. I figured a few pebbles fell out of his pull up since we are forever potty training him! Sure enough, there was a trail of big dried brown clumps from our front door through the mudroom into the garage. "See mom, we had deaw in da house!" Well...I was relieved to find out that it was only a trail of mud left by uncle Mike's work boots!

No comments: