Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, March 13, 2011

LOGAN'S NEW GAP-TOOTH GRIN!

Logan finally lost his third tooth! Poor kid hasn't been able to bite into anything now for over a month. That stubborn little tooth was loose, but just not loose enough. It was definitely hanging on for dear life. Saturday afternoon he came running downstairs, "Mom, mom! My tooth came out. It just fell out!"
(bottom left in the pic)
Jason found a cute little box to put it in and tucked it safely under his pillow. Sunday morning Logan came into our room very upset, "Mom....the tooth fairy didn't come! She forgot about me. Why didn't she come?"
Whoops! Think quick, think quick!
"Oh buddy, I'm sorry. She was probably just really, really, busy last night and couldn't make it. But she always comes, she won't forget about your tooth, I promise."
Jason jumped in, "I think I know what happened. It's because we didn't put you to bed on time. Since it wasn't a school night we let you stay up later and I forgot that if you don't get in bed by 8:00 then she can't come because she has a schedule to keep. Don't worry though, she'll come tonight."
Sure enough, early the next morning Logan was jumping on my bed, "Mom! Mom! She came, she did! You were right. Look, I got 3-$1 bills and a pack of big boy gum!"
Looks like The Tooth Fairy finally got her act together
and came through!

No comments: