Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MY PERSONAL MASSEUSE!

This little gadget is A-MAZING!
It's a portable hand held (size of an mp3 player) muscle stimulator just like one you would use at a Physical Therapist or Chiropractic office.
It has 4 pads and 6 levels of heaven, and once I'm hooked up.....I'm zoned out!
It was a belated Anniversary gift from Jason....who knows me so well because I absolutely love it! I would never buy something like this for myself because there is always a greater need for our money elsewhere. He picked it up while we were on our short vacay in sin city last month (more to come on sin city). It has become part of my evening ritual now. I just hook up those little sticky pads to sore shoulders, or neck or low back and relax while I get a 20 minute massage. It's one of the greatest things I've ever been given. Massage XP Micro III people.....look into it!

No comments: