Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, April 7, 2011

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS...

Silas says to me, "I haf a girlo fwend mom. Ya know who et es?". "No", I say, "who is it?"
"Ets a seekwet but I'll tell yew."
He bends over and whispers in my ear: "You!" then kisses me on the cheek.

The boys were belting out the Scooby-Dooby Doo theme song and Silas was saying, ""Sooby cooby doo....wet awe yew!"

I went to check on the boys, who were apparently playing cops and robbers in their room because Silas says to me, "Mom don't come in heo, or we will haf to shoot you in the nuggets!"

No comments: