Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, April 11, 2011

LITTLE LOOSTER!

Where has this been all my life! The Little Looster (Booster for the Loo!), invented, created and developed by a mom in OR. I love industrious, intelligent women. I used three step stools around the base of the toilet while potty training Logan, and looked for something like this. Seriously, how excited can I get? I would kiss it, if it wasn't on the floor of the bathroom! It fits all around the base of the toilet and it's not in the way for adults. Brilliant! I bought 3 of them, and paid full price and didn't even cringe, which is a first for me! Just in time for potty-training Silas....which is a long, sordid story for another day.

No comments: