Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, June 7, 2010

MY FAVS FOR SUMMER

I have always wanted one of these.........
a Derby hat. Yes, it's as big as a satellite, but boy could it block out the sun! Which, let's face it, I need to do more and more as my age continues to progress. I think it's so fun and classy and reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn for some reason. I imagine myself on the back patio as the kids play in the water, drinking a tall glass of cool lemonade and reading a book. I think I might just have to get me one. I found this one on Amazon.

No comments: