Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS..............

I'm on the computer and Logan walks up to me. "Mom you forgot to lock the pantry. Will you please come and lock it before I want to get into the treats and then get in trouble." I laughed out loud then I grabbed him and gave him a big hug and a kiss! What a funny kid.

We were outside one evening and a storm starting rolling in across the sky. Logan says, "Mom why did it go dark all of a sudden." I said, "Because it got cloudy." Silas pipes up, "Wif meetbaws Mom, cowdy wif meetbaws?" Crack me up!!

Silas saw a picture of his cousin Cohen and he said, "Mom dats mines best fwend Coco! I luv Coco."

Logan and Silas were eating popsicles outside. I walked up to Silas and I said, "Siley, how's that popsicle. He said, "Me not Si, me baby Iyon Maaan!".... Okay baby Iron Man!

We were outside playing in the sprinklers and Silas became cold and said, "Mom I hode you." I picked him up and he said, "Mom yo shote es soapen wet. What yew bin doin? You code too, put me down."

No comments: