Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, June 20, 2010

A LITTLE VISITOR.......

Jason came inside from working on the deck today and grabbed me by the hand and said, "I have to show you something." He took me downstairs to the window well in the family room to show me this:
Jason said it was a mouse but at second glance, it was definitely not a mouse. What it is exactly?
Silas said, "Aaaww it's a beeby skwool mom. Hi beeby skwool. I hode you. I hode him mama, peas."


Logan said, "It's kinda a baby mouse and kinda a squirrel. What is it mom?" We are undecided. Maybe a mole, or a prarie dog, who knows. It was sure cute though. Jason caught him in a mason jar and took the boys with him across the road to release him in the field. Silas cried and cried when we let him go. "I keep him peas mama. I so sad. Bye-bye beeby skwool. Wool he be happy now he's wif he's mama?"

1 comment:

Jenn Procarione said...

oh my goodness!!! next time kill it for sure! that is a VOLE. They are horribly descructive and can not only destroy your lawn, but any crops you have planted. they single handedly destroy field after field of crops each and every year. We had them a couple of years ago and WOWZA what a mess our yard was from those little buggers! they are sure cute and look so cuddly! but sooo destructive!