Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

SECRET MISSION

Silas came running down the stairs on a secret mission to sneak a treat from the pantry in the kitchen.  I was sitting at the kitchen table looking over the grocery ads when I hear him sliding his way down the hallway into the kitchen. I see him poke his head around the corner to see if I'm at the sink, then I hear him whisper to his pretend Seal team: "The Cloast is clear. Mom is NOT in the kitchen, I repeat, THE CLOAST IS CLEAR, she is NOT in the kitchen." He looks to the left, then the right, then waves a hand above his head making some type of gesture and points to the kitchen. As he tip toes away from the wall I get a glimpse of what he's wearing: that's when I start giggling and scare him half to death! 



BUSTED. He took a break from rescuing the world and ate a popsicle.

No comments: