Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AN EDIBLE VALENTINE FROM MY VALENTINE


Jason was working over Valentine's this year. I'm not one for flowers, he knows that. Although I LOVE fresh flowers, they only last a few days. This year he surprised me with this.
 
It was delivered Valentine's morning. So thoughtful, and the boys and I really enjoyed it, especially the milk and dark chocolate covered pieces! I tried not to think about the fact that I could have purchased an entire months' worth of fruit for the price he paid, and just enjoy it. Ultimately though, it's heartwarming to know he thinks I'm worth it, and that makes me feel very, very loved indeed!

No comments: