Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS............

I was upstairs putting toys away and loading the laundry. When I finished I started walking downstairs and Silas yells, "Mom, wait, wait. I diden give yew kisses, and luffs."

I was changing the channel one night and Transformers 2 was on. Logan saw Optimus Prime and begged me to turn back the channel. He is still too young to watch action movies, but he begged and begged, so I let him watch for a couple minutes. There was a big fight scene and Optimus Prime was thrown through the air and Logan said "Snap, oh snap Optimus."....where on earth did he hear that one?

I was making lunch one day, and accidentally spilled some milk (the butter fingers that I am), Silas pipes up, "Dats nonny, nonny mommy. We don speel, nonny, nonny."

We were driving to Alpine to see Grandpa Mike and the family. We were on the Alpine Highway and there is a lot of construction due to the widening of the road. Silas says, "Look, look mom. Ets a leetle potty twaining house, a beeby potty house." We were all laughing, including Logan, who says to Silas, "That's called a porty potty Si."

Sunday night Logan had his first sleepover at his cousin Caden's house. I went to pick him up Monday afternoon and Andie told me that for lunch she made Kool-aid for the kids and when Logan took his first drink he said, "Yuuummm, it's melted popsicle juice."

No comments: