Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, November 10, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Kresta was the sweetest little lamb I've ever seen! Jason found this costume at Walmart at the end of September and he bought it for her. I thought he was so sweet to think of her, Kudos to him!
We went to a Halloween party at my neighbors house the Saturday before, and for the first time in many, many years Jason and I didn't dress up. Mainly because it was a party for for the kids. While we were there someone cracked the cutest joke, "Hey Amy should have come as Mary (had a little lamb)." I wish I would have thought of it! What a cute idea that would have been.
Jason bobbing for an apple!
Silas spent most of his time in the bounce house. Good for me. He worked out all his feverish energy and crashed on the couch for several hours as soon as we got home. I'm sure some it was a sugar crash as well.
Logan was the fastest to bob for an apple. 1 second flat.He was very strategic.
Jason dancing with Kresta.
What a good daddy!
OUR HAUNTED GRAVEYARD!
My house was the scariest on the street. If you think I'm crazy though, you should come and see Chainsaw Man, who lives a street over. He chases kids down the street with his chainsaw. I'm sure they'll spend thousands on therapy over the years to come!
Every year I add a few new things to the graveyard.

Next year I'm saving up for a fog machine.
I have several sound/voice activated creatures.


This one scared kids the most.
He would start moaning and crawling out of the ground as the kids walked by.
If you think I'm cruel, you should hear the parents. Some of them coaxing their kids kicking and screaming, some laughing so hard they can barely stand.

This 6ft. zombie is light/sound activated. He's moans and growls. Jason placed him in the hallway on the other side of our mudroom door for Heather. She came home at 2 am and opened the door to his lovely face staring back at her! She texted him that it scared her to death! Hehehehe.
This little guy is our remote controlled "crawler". The kids would walk right over to look at it, and viola......he'd start moving. Yeah, its was a great fright night!
My scary mask. Kretsa would just stare at me. She didn't cry or pout because she recognized my voice, and as I would coo and talk she would smile. She's a tough little girl, just like her mama!

This is what the mask look like as it was getting darker. Freaky!

No comments: