Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, March 28, 2010

FROM DECEMBER...

December 9th: I put Silas down for a nap and he was not ready to sleep. He cried for about 6 minutes, then I could hear him jabbering away for another 15, then silence. An hour later I went in to check on him half way through his nap, only to discover an empty crib!


After my initial panic, I noticed I could hear him breathing, I just couldn't see him. I quickly followed the faint sound of snoring to find him asleep under the changing table.

I assume he climbed onto the table to get out of his crib, then hopped down. Once he was out he probably realized that he would be in quite a bit of trouble if I found him out of his crib. Since he couldn't climb back into his crib, he did the next best thing, he found a great hiding spot! He crawled under the changing table then pulled the ottoman under the table to hide behind it. All of this must have been a little too much for his tired little body, so he fell asleep. We have since moved the changing table so he can longer use it to climb out of his crib!

December 19th: Dustin, Taska and the kids came for an overnight visit. We ate dinner, played games and watched a movie. The kids were all climbing under the table and up and over the benches. Here are all the cuz'ns just kickin' back!



Christmas morning.



No comments: