Insightful Vinyl For The Week
"Don’t be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. “Accentuate the positive.” Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, April 23, 2012

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS

I was driving Silas to to preschool one morning when a tumbleweed blew across the road in front of us. Silas says, "Look Mom! Ets a tumbeball from a cowboy state!"

One morning as I'm dressing Kresta for the day Silas says, "Mom, can girls go to construction site worker school? Cuz I think Kresta will want to drive BIG trucks when she grows up!"

Gaige (Si's best buddy) was over for a play date.  Gaige wanted to say the prayer for lunch, so since he was the guest Silas obliged. When Gaige was done, Silas said, "WOW Gaige, dat was fast!" Gaige replied: "Yeah, Jesus had short prayers. He really did Si. My daddy said so."

Silas was walking a plate of apples, cheese and crackers to the table when a couple of the apple slices slid off his plate. "Ahhh, Snaps!" LOL

Jason and I were heading out for a date night, so I admit, I got a little carried away and dolled up, I even curled my hair. What can I say, I was excited about having adult conversation and getting to actually eat my dinner while it was still hot! As I came down the stairs Silas was playing with his cars, and he stopped, stared and dropped his jaw as he said, "Wow Mom, you look...fantastical!





No comments: